Beacon Lodge Photos

These photos show Beacon Lodge and the surrounding area above Llangunllo Station, Powys. They are part of the large collection of photos taken during the period from 1910 to 1939 when the lodge was owned and used by William Edmund Downing and his family.

W.E., Noel (third left), Molly and Mary Downing. Beacon Lodge, 1920's

W.E., Noel (third left), Molly and Mary Downing. Beacon Lodge, 1920’s

They show the house, shooting parties, family members, together with local beaters and gamekeepers

Last updated on 24 January 2018 by JJ Morgan